Professionals working in the healthcare environment are required to comply with requirements in terms of earning points for Continuing Professional Development (CPD points). This is in line with the Health Professions Council of South Africa’s regulations.
WHC assists health professionals we work with to acquire CPD points for various courses and conferences that we are involved with.
- Our CPD office assists medical and dental doctors only to apply to have courses accredited; these can include journals and conferences
- We provide advice, guidance and a variety of forms and applications to support this process, including:
- CPD 10 forms
- Guideline documents
- Pricing Structures
- Important dates to meet HPCSA deadlines
- Register documents for approved events to earn CPD points
- Our CPD office can act as a central point of contact where information regarding CPD can be stored, forms uploaded and registers secured
Contact us for further information about our CPD services - email@example.com